Sunday Favourites #1
Are you ready for a new feature on the blog? There is so much inspiration on the internet that I simply can’t put it all into regular blog posts. So in Sunday Favourites I want to share stories, links & more from around the web that have inspired me this week, not just interior design but everything that caught my eye. I hope you like it & have a wonderful sunday!
- We already knew that tennis star Maria Sharapova loves design and architecture (her own home is testament to that) and now she has created a furniture line in colaboration with Rove Concepts.
- Danish brand Menu has relaunched the mid-century Knitting lounge chair by furniture designer Ib Kofod-Larsen with contemporary sheepskin upholstery.
- More garden inspiration from Swedish company Åhlens with these gorgeous summer pictures
- Concrete and Scandinavian design in architect/designer Mao Shen Chiang’s home in Taiwan (Remodelista)
- A stunning green bathroom in the Bromma home of lawyer Reena Sarwar (Johan Sellén/Skona Hem
- i’ve just finished reading Anxious People by Fredrik Backman and it’s simply too wonderful not to share. It’s a book about idiots & love. But mainly idiots
- Another great book tip is The Midnight Library by Matt Haig. It will make you cry and look at your life in a different way especially if you’re struggling with your mental health
‘never underestimate the big importance of small things’
Happy reading! (ps: I also have a newsletter, you can subscribe here)