Sunday Favourites #3
Hello everyone! How has your week been? Here it’s been very slow for some reason but yesterday I spend a lot of time searching for apartments in Scandinavia. I really want to try to (temporary) move there but finding a home will be very hard if you can only rent (and you’re a bit picky about where you live like I am). So if you have any tips or if you happen to know of a (rental) project with new or renovated apartments, please let me know!
Of course I also came across some wonderful design projects online that I haven’t put in a regular blog post and that’s what I’m sharing with you here in Sunday Favourites. Enjoy!
- Sleek Scandinavian minimalism in an Oslo house designed by Paulsen & Nilsen (photo: Einar Aslaksen)
- You can truthfully call this a home with a view! Wonderful wooden cabin designed by Croxatto & Opazo Architects with seaviews (found on Stil Inspiration)
- A tiny bathroom but extremely stylish with terrazzo tyles and a peach pink sink in a Nelson Bay Airbnb
- Dark moody colors and wood in a Kyiv apartment designed by Olga Fradina
- Lovely vintage French bistro-style breakfast nook by Meredith Ellis Design
- If you want to built a modern building next to a row of historic Georgian houses then you should design something like this. Studio 304 designed this sleek white corner house in Dublin that fits in perfectly with the Georgian houses next door
- Diane von Furstenberg created a vibrant home decor collection for H&M Home that will be in store on april 16th
- Don’t be afraid to use color in your bathroom (see also: 30 inspiring colorful bathrooms), like this bathroom by Kaity Farrell of Fare Isle (Fireclay Tile)
Have a wonderful sunday!!